OneBox HD For PC: Do you love to watch movies and shows on your PC? If yes, you must have noticed there aren’t a lot of apps or services you can use. Most of them are for mobile devices. The ones that are there charge you a subscription, such as Netflix.
Thankfully, we have OneBox HD for PC that lets you watch the top quality content free of cost on PC. In this article, we will learn how to install the app and watch movies on PC using One Box HD app.
Download OneBox HD For PC | Install One Box HD On Windows & Mac Laptops:
If you have been using Windows computer for a while, you will know that when you have to install a program on this platform, you need a setup file, which is available in the EXE or .exe format.
If you are planning to install One Box HD for PC, you must have looked for a compatible file with the .exe extension. But, you must not have had any stroke of luck so far. This is because the developers have not released any official version of OneBox HD for Windows PC (or Mac).
Now, this means that you cannot Install OneBox HD for PC. Well, at least not the conventional way. But, don’t worry. We are living in the digital world where almost anything is possible. Even though we cannot download OneBox HD for PC directly, we can use a workaround that works without the EXE file. Keep reading to learn the installation process.
You may be familiar with the APK files that are used by the Android platform. APK is to Android what EXE extension is to Windows. So, we are going to need the APK file for OneBox HD for PC download.
Install Onebox HD On PC using Nox Android Emulator On Windows & Mac:
But, you cannot run the APK file directly as you would run the EXE file. We will need an additional program called Android emulator to download OneBox HD for PC. The emulator is a program which can play all the Android apps on your PC or Mac.
We have been using Nox APP Player emulator for quite some time and have found it to better than the other emulators out there. It is not only very stable but lightweight too. You will barely feel that it is running on your computer.
Now let us look at the steps to install OneBox HD app for PC:
- We will first have to download the Nox App Player from their official website http://noxandroidemulator.com/. Click on the ‘Download’ button on the homepage of the site. In case you want OneBox HD for Mac, click ‘Mac Version’ underneath the ‘Download’ button.
- Run the setup file for Nox and install the emulator
- Launch the emulator and sign in to it with your Google ID. You can use an existing ID or you may create a new ID. If you use Android, you must have noticed this is the same thing you need to do when you buy a new tablet or smartphone.
- Now, Download OneBox HD APK for PC or Mac ( the same file will work on both). This APK file is saved on our personal server. It has been tested and is totally safe.
- Once the file downloads, open Nox App Player (in case you closed it)
- Now navigate to the folder on your hard disk where the APK file is saved
- Drag the file and drop it on the Nox user interface
- If any prompt appears, click the appropriate button
This is how we install OneBox HD for laptop, PC, and Mac. Now you can open the app and enjoy the movies and shows.
Please know that OneBox HD can be accessed only from within Nox app player. It is an Android app playing on your computer so you will need the emulator.
OneBox HD is one awesome content streaming app. It has a solid collection of the content and you can get the latest movies and shows. One of the best things about the app is that it is totally free of cost. You can install this app on your PC with the help of an Android emulator such as Nox App Player. You will need the APK file for it.